November 2, 2017
Post-earnings pop for Blue Apron
© Reuters. Post-earnings pop for Blue Apron
- Blue Apron (NYSE:APRN) trades higher after topping Q3 revenue estimates with a $211M tally.
- The company’s number of customers fell 6% Y/Y and 9% Q/Q on a strategy to reduce marketing expenses.
- Marketing expenses fell to 16.3% of revenue vs. 24.2% a year ago.
- Average revenue per customer jumped $18 to $245 during the quarter. Orders per customers rose to 4.3 from 4.0 a year ago and 4.2 in Q2.
- Q3 EBITDA came in at -$48M vs. -$45.6M expected.
- Shares of Blue Apron are up 7.07% premarket to $5.00.
- Now read: Zagg beats by
- Now read: Zagg beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- .01, beats on revenue